Possible Steps In Case of Installation Errors

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is translated from the original in German by Mathijs Kok (who claims not to write in German because when he does people look at him funny). Now that we have the forums restructured and more robust language sections, I moved the original to the German section and replaced it with this English translation.

• If all listed options fail, there are two support systems that you can use:

- If you have the box version and the dvd's installation fails, send us a ticket at: https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/home

- If you have the digital version or if the DVD installation has completed successfully and you started the simulator for the first time, send a ticket to Microsoft at: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Herman pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

retired programmer degree in comp sci 

building  carbon fiber BD5 AIRCRAFT this tiny jet flew inside a hanger and out 

in the octopussy  film ,a kit plane from the 70s 

50 hp 2 stroke max 220 mph  range 900 miles 

BD5J 324 range not much 

mine a bit different i was told i am a moron get lost  its been50 yrs plus

from my dad dragging me out of a moony and free seat time kicking and screaming 

as we are leaving we saw her stall spin and hit a big power line tower and that was that .

paratrooper special forces Vietnam but no ATP license 

73..74? popular mechanics kit plane wife NO NO NO 

so ill be 70 soon and from growing up on both older bros gas tanks ive been building working for Harley Davidson

50 hp lol i am putting in a custom built 475 HP M8 Harley motor ..

now to do it CARBON FIBER EVERY THING ..but you cant aluminum plus CF you just built a corrosive battery eating the  base metal..i found a way and ive been working like a dog for a yr so far  

100 bd5 flights 15 dead,,the bd5is a killer ask the coors silver bullet and bud lite pro teams 

i do have space x and NASA help dealer support and no life no wife just my ptsd service wolf and work 76 hrs non stop last month i am at 45 hrs right now trying to get dvds to load SOB SOB SOB IVE GOT 200 BUCKS ON THEM AS I LOST MY SAILING SHIP AND LIVE IN A MOTOR HOME CELL HOT SPOT 50$ 100 GIG 2 VR HEAD SETS A FULL COCKPIT SET UP 

NEW MSI GAMING LAPTOP  55INCH MONITOR HUNG OFF THE CIELING COVERING A ENTIRE WALL  

ALSO THE FIRST EJECTION SEAT EVER AND THE FIRST REAL STEALTH ZERO RADAR RETURN EVER ..

MY DAD WAS THE AMERICAN INVENTOR OF RADAR is how i know 

so gentlemen..ive never played a video game ever i wish to know how close to real life is a sim as to the actual real aircraft 

one BD5 GUY LOST THE CANOPY AND JERKED THE STICK BENDING BOTH WINGS 15 DEGREES  LUCKY HE LIVED 

NOW MONDAY SOME ONE WHO KNEW IT WAS BAD SOFT WARE AND YET SOLD IT ANY WAY 

HAS GOT A PROBLEM  THANKS IN ADVANCE REY AND DA WOLFER  

CAPTAINREYCHAPIN007GMAIL 

Please login to display this image.

• 1 year later...

Hi all.

Got the boxed 10 dvd  MSFS and after the last dvd he send me to the store site  so what have i to do there???

Thanks for the help if I get some

Geert Burgstra