If You Can't Get MFS to Start Even Though It Used To...

• Deputy Sheriffs

This link points to a discussion in the German language section that details a problem and fix. The original post read (translated):

"As the title suggests, MSFS worked on my system, which is also quite good, 3.5 months with absolutely no difficulty. Suddenly and without my having done or installed anything, he no longer does that. Specifically, the MSFS starts normally with the icons, then comes the copyright part,
the music starts and that's it. End in the field. The MSFS crashes onto the desktop with no warning or error display. The attached photo shows the MSFS just before the crash. The Zendesk support team has determined that there are no red flags in my program and that obviously MSFS has no contact with the cloud. What can i do there?"

You can use your favorite translator applet to follow the discussion and solution. Great example of peer-to-peer help.

Archived