P3d v4.5 aerosoft november update ctd

ALESSIOTOLU

hi i hope to be able to enjoy my buses sooner or later.
I'll tell you about my last two weeks.
last month before updating all the buses I flew 2 to 4 times a day every day on Pay scenarios at any time of day without a hitch. after your latest updates and the various problems of the radios (a330) but also the small buses partly only manually I could tune with pro atc on the small buses. I reinstalled my a330 from scratch because your latest update with pro atc x didn't work. two flights to Tokyo Narita from Monaco and back tokyo Pay scenario all right. then I took the small buses. and every 3 flights in the last 4 days a nctd. never happened before. last night i reinstalled every bus following your step by step reinstall guide every single comma. luckily I have a backup of all the versions I bought from you. in a few days my tca airbus throttle will arrive and I will be forced not to use it because you have not yet solved the following November updates. because returning to the full new build version of may a330 seems to me and a320 I don't remember there is no possibility to check enable tca throttle.
another thing about another post you have not answered me anymore. I remind you that we all pay for your products and are never rude to ask you for help. but every time you don't understand or you don't want to understand that maybe your buses have problems and windows p3d driver update and more are not always the problems. admitting that you are wrong at times is very human. I'm 28 and if I'm wrong I admit it. sorry for the big letters but to hurry up I used google translate. hello happy holidays

Archived