Missing images on download section

Mets737

Hello all, i'm not sure if this is the right thread to post about this but im having an issue with the download section, specifically the repaints, my browser is not showing the thumbnails or images for the downloads, I tried clearing cache and cookies and still nothing, here is what im looking at, thanks!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Tried it on my PC with Firefox and on my iPad on Safari and do not see a problem.

Does this happen with all pictures or only in a specific section?

On 12/9/2020 at 8:44 PM, Mets737 said:

Hello all, i'm not sure if this is the right thread to post about this but im having an issue with the download section, specifically the repaints, my browser is not showing the thumbnails or images for the downloads, I tried clearing cache and cookies and still nothing, here is what im looking at, thanks!

I have same problem.

(Chrome)

On 12/9/2020 at 1:32 PM, mopperle said:

Tried it on my PC with Firefox and on my iPad on Safari and do not see a problem.

Does this happen with all pictures or only in a specific section?

Pictures only and I use Chrome on my desktop

• 3 weeks later...

having the same problem with Google Chrome. Problem started in Oktober or November I think. Now also on Firefox (on a Win10 PC, latest version) no pictures. Funy enough on my Macbook pro with Safari I see all pictures (same network). 

Me too with Chrome

For example for the A330 SAS LN-RKM livery :

According to the Javascript URL here is the SAS Thumbnail that should be displayed :

And this is available for all thumbnails supposed to be displayed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, MSAero said:

Was someone already able to solve the issue? 

Is this something you are still seeing?

I'm seeing the issue as fixed on my end, only files that do not have thumbnails are not showing them.

Edit: Sorry guys, didn't see how recent some of these replies were. I've checked on Edge and do see the issue, but I'm not seeing it on Firefox. But since I've been able to reproduce it, I've got the error now and it should be a simple fix. This should be resolved shortly.

• Administrator

Hi guys,

The issue should be resolved now. Please let me know if you still have issues. If it isn't fixed for you just yet, it's likely down to caching so please try again in a few hours.

• Tom locked this topic

Archived