CFD FMC error and crash to desktop

james143611

Hello all,

Me and a friend was doing a CFD from Frankfurt to Heathrow in the latest version of the A320. We connected well, I was PF, he was PM, and en route we went to FL300 and direct to DENUT. After entering DENUT in the DIR TO page, the FMC data completely disappeared!

The speed was dropping and we were on stall speed, I was entering DENUK by mistake, and I ended up taking control as it wasn't recovering out of the stall. 

The route was re-entered from DENUT manually, so I managed to do DIR TO DENUT, recovered the speed and altitude and all seemed well. Only every minute or two, it would automatically redirect to DENUK by itself, even though it was deleted from the flight plan. This kept happening past every waypoint. It got to the point of going Direct To LOGAN and it kept jumping back to DENUK. Again I had to keep going back to DIR TO LOGAN and in the end the sim just crashed.

Not the usual crash, it just dumped me on my desktop, no error messages at all, ChasePlane kept running, the only error I had was from vPilot, which was telling me I was disconnected from the Sim, which I know I was.

Has anyone else had this?

James.

Archived