Checklist A330 inactive

Checklist A330 inactive
Hello,
I have owned the A330 with the P3dv4.5 since its release, but I flew it for the first time yesterday. Otherwise I prefer to fly short distance. All programs have the current status.
The checklist function does not work for me, although pilot and co-pilot " ON " is activated, nothing happens. 
In the A320 I start the checklist function with the " 1 ", this is missing, also all fields in the A330 are light grey - inactive.
Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks 
CFG874 Bernd  

Hallo,
ich besitze seit Veröffentlichung den A330 mit dem P3dv4.5, bin ihn aber gestern das erste Mal geflogen. Fliege sonst lieber Kurzstrecke. Alle Programme haben den aktuellen Stand.
Bei mir funktioniert die Checklist Funktion nicht, obwohl Pilot und Co-Pilot " ON " aktiviert ist passiert nichts. 
Im A320 starte ich die Checklistfunktion mit der " 1 ", dies fehlt mir , auch sind alle Felder im A330 hellgrau hinterlegt - also inaktiv.
Mache ich da etwas falsch ?
Danke 
CFG874 Bernd  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Bernd,

you are writing that in the A330 MCDU3 the respective checklist options are grey e.g. inactive. This clearly means to me that something is wrong with your A330 installation and it has nothing to with the checklist options. I only can advise to detele your current A330 installation, download the newest version from your account and then update to the current experimental version.

Airbus Professional Uninstall and Reinstall Procedure(2).pdf

Hello Hanse
I completely uninstalled the A330 and installed the standard version.
Then first normal update and then experimental update. V: 1.0.3.2 active
Unfortunately the same as before.
EXT PWR start batteries 3 * ON - APU start, load function -
then the MCDU3 checklist function CPT ON. Everything as with the small buses. The A320 then says Start Checklist
with 1 ". But it doesn't stand on the A330m and I don't know how to start the checklist. MCDU fields remain light gray.
What is different about the checklist on the A330 compared to the A320?
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo  Hanse
Ich den A330 komplett deinstalliert und Standard version installiert.
Danach erst normales update und anschließend Experimentelles Update. V: 1.0.3.2 aktiv
Leider gleiche wie vorher.  
EXT PWR starten Batterien 3* ON -   APU start, Load Funktion - 
danach die MCDU3 Checklistfunktion CPT ON. Alles wie beim den kleinen Bussen. Beim A320 steht dann Checklist starten 
mit " 1 ". Steht aber beim A330m nicht und ich weiss nicht wie ich die Checklist starten soll. MCDU Felder bleiben hellgrau. 
Was ist beim A330 anders mit der Checklist wie beim A320 ?
CFG874 Bernd 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please try loading first one of the defined load states c&d, turnaround, taxi or takeoff. Then try starting the checklists. Without touching some of the system buttons prior CL start.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Bernd, I am sorry but I have no idea because on my system the A330 CL is running in the same manor like in the smaller models. First one of the predefined ACFT STATES should be loaded (p. e. TURNAROUND) and then you can start the CL. Maybe you do this and then send us some MCDU3 screenshots (of the various setting options) so that we can imagine what might be the problem on you side.

Hello
The tip was very good. I saved the A320 as a favorite in EDDT. 
When exchanging the aircraft there is no defined condition and there is no checklist. Logical, actually.
With this one I also have my checklist again, which I can start with the " 1 ".
Strange only that it does not show --- Press button 1 to start the checklist " 
as in the A320, but button 1 works anyway.
Even if I can't figure it out on my own, reliable AEROSOFT employees are at work in the background.
Problem solved.

Thanks again for the work on the 2nd Advent and Merry Christmas 2020 despite Covid19.
CFG874 Bernd 

Hallo
Der Tipp war sehr gut. Ich habe den A320 als Favorit in EDDT gespeichert. 
Beim Tausch des Flugzeuges ist kein definierte Zustand festgelegt und es kommt auch keine Checkliste. Eigentlich logisch.
Mit diesem habe ich auch meine Checkliste wieder, die ich auch mit der  "  1  " starten kann.
Komisch nur das er nicht anzeigt --- Taste 1 drücken zum Starten der Checkliste " 
wie im A320, aber die Taste 1 funktioniert trotzdem.
Wenn ich schon nicht alleine darauf komme, sind im Hintergrund doch zuverlässige Mitarbeiter von AEROSOFT am Werk.
Problem gelöst.

Danke nochmal für die Arbeit am 2. Advent und frohe Weihnachten 2020 trotz Covid19.
CFG874 Bernd 

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, CFG874 sagte:

Strange only that it does not show --- Press button 1 to start the checklist " 

This is an option in the MCDU3 Options Checklists menu. Standard is that the INFOBAR option is set to ON. You must have set it to OFF.

The CL needs a predefined aircraft state (C&D, TO, TAXI or before TO) so that it knows where to start from and with which CL. If you save a user defined flight state (with CL = ON), then one CL must be completed and the next one must be available like Before Pushback, before Taxi, before Takeoff, before T/D, before Approach and before Final. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived