EDDK --> Jetways missing

ACSoft

Just bought ingame your beautiful EDDK airport scenery and was surprised to see that several jetways are missing on terminal D. I couldn't believe that this was a scenery bug, so I loaded Google Earth and see there, that in the reality, these jetways are effectively missing ! Amazing !!!

Can somebody explain to me why ? Are they planned to be intalled in the futur ?

Now, speaking of the simulator itself, are these gates disabled, so that we are not allocated to one of them after landing by the ATC ?

In the real world, are these gates also not in use ?

Any informations on this matter is very welcome !

Thanks in forward.

• Developer

Hi, as far as I'm aware those stands are used by low cost carriers and the jetways were removed a few years ago.

In the sim those stands are available, so ATC could end up sending you to one of them.
If you have a specific stand you want to park at after arrival you can select that stand as the destination duing the flightplanning stage.

57 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

If you have a specific stand you want to park at after arrival you can select that stand as the destination duing the flightplanning stage.

I didn't knew that, this will be useful not only on this airport, but also in Basel. ATC sent me on F4A, a real punishment !!! LOL !!!

Thanks for the info !

Archived