ASUpdater not listing all my addons

Hi All,

I have 4 Aerosoft addons and 3 of them install the ASUpdater with the product. 

Antarctica X for P3D5

DC-8 50  (think it's 50!)

CRJ Professional for P3D5

all install the updater.

I also have the Twin Otter, but this was purchased through Just Flight. This does not install the Updater. 

Anyway, I installed Antarctica X first and this installed ASUpdater. I ran the updater and I could see Antarctica X was in there.

I then installed either the DC-8 or the CRJ  next, I don't remember which one unfortunately. This also installed the ASUpdater, but when I opened the Updater the Antarctica X entry had gone. 

So now I only have CRJ & DC-8 available in the ASUpdater. 

I noticed that in my Documents folder there is the ASupdater folder and a sub folder Products with 2 files xml files in. 1 for DC-8 and 1 for CRJ. Can I add an xml file to make my Antarctica X appear again? I can easily make an xml file, but I don't know exactly the right text in the file. Are you able to help me make this work? 

Also, can  I use this method to add my Twin Otter to the ASUpdater?  

Many thanks in advance !

Cheers, 

Sorry, and another thing. 

I had the freeware airport you released for MSFS 2020. That used to be in the updater, but has disappeared while installing my P3D addons. Can I add this back with an xml file? 

And now I found the edit button so next time  i'll get it all in one post! 🤔

Cheers,

Bully.

Archived