Moving map planned?

maximo

I´m testing right now the NDP Charts.

Read in the forum that many useres are wanting a moving map, rotating maps, quciker reacting app loading times, etc... but after that long time nothing happend, neither any expectant answer given by the devs.

Is there something planned in the very near future?

I mean, the comeptititor is offering this a long time ago via Simlink. The data from the sim is still there.
So i don´t understand where the problem is to implement this?

Also the rotate function of the Charts in the iOS aAPP is not implemented. 
Please take this not as an offence. But why is this developing process consuming so much time? 
Don´t get me wrong, the base of the NDP Charts is good, please develope this to a fully functional and enjoyable APP for iOS/Android.

I wanna use the LIDO charts and your product and not the "confusing" Jeppesen Charts from the competitor.

Believe me, I WANT your product!!! But with the lack of the iOS/android APP development, i have to switch to the competitor. Not happy with that -.-

Kind regards

Hi, actually the product did evolve lately, with new features, rotate,zoom, night mode,  at least for android and web version. You have the enroute charts on the web access. It's not necessarily evolving  more since it correlates with the feature list on the product page. Aerosoft is not a charting company, and having access to the LIDO charts is already something...

Hi XPJavelin,

thx for the answer.
you are right, that the desktop version is good. But a good and easy to use APP with the whole function of the desktop version would be very nice.
Maybe some words from the devs?

Regards

Archived