EGCC low quality textures in Xplane 11.50 with Vulcan

Hello.

I am user with email "jjm@aeromec.es" and my issue is with EGCC scenery in Xplane 11.50 with Vulcan.

When I have an external view at the gate, I see low texture numbers for the gate number, gate 49, 50 and 51. See image below.

Please login to display this image.

But, with same graphic settings, there are times, specially when entering the scenery, that  I see the numbers clearly.

It seems that after completelly loading the scenery, and entering an external view, the texture quality reduces somehow and stays reduced from then on.

This also happens in my Aerosoft Frankfurt airport with ground and building textures.

My settings are:

Please, give me some clue about what could be the problem with my textures in Aerosft sceneries using Xplane 11.50 vulcan.

Thank you.

Regards.

Juan Martin

Thank you Heinz for your advise, I am afraid that my Nvidia GTX780 Ti is lazy handling textures in Vulcan, even with Texture quality = High. It behaves better in OpenGL.

Regards.

Juan Martin

• Developer
vor 2 Stunden , Juan Martin sagte:

GTX780 Ti

This only has 3 GB VRAM if I remeber correctly? If so you are out of luck, you will see blurries on these sceneries with Vulkan because you don't have enough VRAM to display the high resolution textures, both sceneries have a significant demand for VRAM, as higher the settings the more the demand and on high objects and texture settings I have most of my 8 GB VRAM in use. The blurries are caused by the Vulkan memory pager which will reduce texture quality internally so your don't run out of VRAM and crash and these blurries can't be solved by cranking up the texture resolution slider.

Archived