Taxi-ing

SpottyMCapt

• Deputy Sheriffs

Take a look into the file "Vol1-InFSX EN.pdf", page 01-03-21. Or just use your PDF readers' search feature and search for tiller.

I have been using edge to read documents on the pc and I keep the pc deliberately light on add ons to try and improve the performance of it.

Does the tiller follow the real aircraft nosewheel steering logic which is non-linear? Does it also wash out with increasing ground speed?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If your "performance optimization" prevents you from accessing the manuals of the products you are using, then your optimization needs some optimization, in my opinion.

Installing a simple PDF reader on a machine has zero performance impact as long you don't start it.

Regarding your questions: yes (as far as I know) and yes.

All I have on my pc is a clean version of w10,the manufacturers software, and the gaming software. I use ipads (I am up to four) for everything else.

I would be interested to hear of users experiences taxing using the tiller and their hardware set up. I would also be interested if anybody has tried single engine taxi out /in. 

Archived