How to change the HEADING of RUNWAY ?

Aviajeff

Hi to everybody,

I'm the owner of some Airports Aerosoft I've downloaded. But the heading of some runways change so, ILS is wrong when I use AIRACDATA Navigraph.

I use AEI Airport Editor and I've changed the heading of 2 runways at LFMN with bgl : 41° But after that, I don't know how to record the changes and correct the airport.

My last flight with Majestic DASH Q400 from ELLX to LFMN was nice, but I missed the landing = the runway 04R was too at the right of the real.

So, hoping someone could help me, take care of you (covid) and thanks in advance.

Aviajeff / Jean-Francois

1 hour ago, Aviajeff said:

Hi to everybody,

I'm the owner of some Airports Aerosoft I've downloaded. But the heading of some runways change so, ILS is wrong when I use AIRACDATA Navigraph.

I use AEI Airport Editor and I've changed the heading of 2 runways at LFMN with bgl : 41° But after that, I don't know how to record the changes and correct the airport.

My last flight with Majestic DASH Q400 from ELLX to LFMN was nice, but I missed the landing = the runway 04R was too at the right of the real.

So, hoping someone could help me, take care of you (covid) and thanks in advance.

Aviajeff / Jean-Francois

The course of the ILS changes quite easily in the Airport Design Editor in the navigation data editing tab.

Hi, and thanks a lot for both of you, but I need help to know what I must do after I've edited the runway with ADE. i've already did it and the file is xxxx.ADE.bgl and I want to replace the runay in LFMN from Aerosoft. ;) Have a good day.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, Aviajeff said:

Hi, and thanks a lot for both of you, but I need help to know what I must do after I've edited the runway with ADE. i've already did it and the file is xxxx.ADE.bgl and I want to replace the runay in LFMN from Aerosoft. ;) Have a good day.

copy the new file afcad xxxx.ADE.bgl to the folder with the scenario of the airport and remove the old file afcad

Sorry to answer with retard, and thanks a lot, Dron960. :)

But I'm not sure to understand and I'm perhaps  quite stupid.

Do I rename the xxxx.AD.bgl ? And how to find the name of the old file afcad ?

On 12/7/2020 at 6:03 PM, Aviajeff said:

Sorry to answer with retard, and thanks a lot, Dron960. :)

But I'm not sure to understand and I'm perhaps  quite stupid.

Do I rename the xxxx.AD.bgl ? And how to find the name of the old file afcad ?

the old afkad is easy to find, for example, using the program Little Navmap. You can Rename it without problems.

Archived