Bergen P3Dv5

bn98

Hi! Can you tell me if Bergen is compatible with P3Dv5.1 please? I have tried to install it but am just seeing the default terminal with the Bergen Aerosoft jetways floating in the correct places. Also seeing default ground markings etc... so only item showing is the jetways which I assume are through SODE?

HELP! 

• Developer

Hi, there's no plans to port the P3Dv4 version to v5 at the moment. Although the scenery should at least load in v5 as it is, so it sounds like something else is wrong.

Spoiler

Please login to display this image.

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like on your end? Is the scenery added in the "Scenery Library" list?

On 11/29/2020 at 2:35 PM, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, there's no plans to port the P3Dv4 version to v5 at the moment. Although the scenery should at least load in v5 as it is, so it sounds like something else is wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

Please login to display this image.

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like on your end? Is the scenery added in the "Scenery Library" list?

I just want to add that i think it is sad that Aerosoft seems to be abandoning P3D V5, i can only imagine it is due to the added workload of developing for MSFS2020. In my opinion it is premature to think that MSFS2020 will be the sim to end all sims at the moment, a lot of flightsimmers have invested heavily in existing platforms and will surely keep flying those for years to come. Another point is that while MSFS2020 looks good it is still far from a finished product and altough i own it and fly it myself i will not be purchasing add ons for it until such time that it is matured into a proper sim. As a final note i would like to thank you personally for creating some of the finest scenery add ons out there, i have been enjoying them for years on FSX and now P3d.

Archived