XPlane 11 Nav data Pro - Charts Install

PeteB

Hi Guys - Just purchased a 12mth NavDataPro Subscription.

Downloaded the NavDataPro.zip files containing both the data set and charts installers. Installed the Data Set ok but when I attempted to install the Charts the splash window requested both my email and serial as did the dataset but unlike the dataset install would not allow me to paste the serial into the window.

I then manually entered all 56 characters into the window a number of times but it returned an error message each time I tried. Whilst attempting to validate the install a window opened offering an update which I closed by checking the remind me later box.

As mentioned above I downloaded the combined dataset and charts as a package and as such I only have the one serial key for both which I assume is SOP?

Would appreciate any suggestions. Cheers Pete

• Administrator

Hello Pete,

please open a Ticket for a serial number problem and with the ticket please send us your Aerosoft Order Number from the purchase (not here in the Forum).

Here the ticket adress: 

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/newticket

For the serial copy&paste:

Do you have tried the windows keys STRG C  and STRG V  or CTRL C and CTRL V  for copy and paste ?

Greets Heinz

14 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello Pete,

please open a Ticket for a serial number problem and with the ticket please send us your Aerosoft Order Number from the purchase (not here in the Forum).

Here the ticket adress: 

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/newticket

For the serial copy&paste:

Do you have tried the windows keys STRG C  and STRG V  or CTRL C and CTRL V  for copy and paste ?

Greets Heinz

Thanks Heinz - no need for a ticket - Your suggestion of the CTRL C and CTRL V did the trick. Thanks mate. Cheers Pete

Archived