Cannot load Simbrief flight plan (Load Error)

Guys, 
I know there are several versions of this question in the forum and I have spent the better part of an hour or more trying to get a flight plan loaded, so those posts are not helping me and they are quite aged. So for a more updated question on this subject...

CRJ 700/900 version

AIRAC 2012

Issue: Load Error

What I have done: Pointed Navigraph FMS Data Manager to the Digital Aviation CRJ, NavData folder \Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\NavData. Updated AIRAC via Navigraph to the latest cycle (2012). Updated Simbrief to AIRAC cycle 2012 and downloaded flight plan to \Documents\Aerosoft\Digital Aviation CRJ\FlightPlans\KPHXKIAH.flp. Restarted P3D. Loaded aircraft. Clicked Status on the FMS and it is reading the correct active database 05NOC03DEC/20 (not sure why it just wont display the cycle number instead of this weird date format, but thats for a different topic). Went to INDEX - ROUTE MENU - PILOT ROUTE LIST. Found saved flight plan and clicked corresponding LSK... "Load Error." Ok... clicked FPLN and typed KPHXKIAH in "route" line... "Load Error."

One post suggested downloading the Aerosoft Airbus flight plan (with the 01 at the end). That doesn't work either.

What's the problem here, why can't I load a flight plan? 
My attention span is short and I am bordering on getting frustrated, this should not be this difficult. The purpose of purchasing this aircraft was for quick flights so I can get on with my day, but here we are 2 hours in, just trying to get a flight plan loaded. Any assistance is appreciated. 

Archived