Brown fog in p3d v4.5

ALESSIOTOLU

Good morning i hope someone can help me after various post in other forum ( p3d and acrive sky hifi simulation) but i no have response. 

When metar report fog under 6000 vis the sky to be brown . 

This happening only during night flight. 

P3d v4.5

Aerosoft a32x pro

Asp4

No other addon 

volumetric fog on

Please login to display this image.

Yes i know. Can you have any idea for this issues? Do you think is volumetric fog the cause? Or video card ? This brown fog happened Also with a under 6000 Vs. This morning in munich the vis was 9000 and dont have any issues. I can thinking about volumetric fog.

my question was multiple. i'm not blaming aerosoft for the brown sky i asked for an opinion from you who are experts in the field. I stated above that I have already asked in various forums but no one has been able to help me. i asked for a tip and my question was p3d or airbus aerosoft's fault. you just tell me I don't see how our buses can color the sky. and just how can I expect help from you if I have any doubt or perplexity there "angry" I spent a lot of money on your splendid buses, I have them all and many other scenarios. since the days of fsx I spend money on aerosoft and I am fine. but if you take a stand immediately after a young boy's doubt, I don't understand why you defend yourselves in this way to all our legitimate questions. can you help me seriously? I'm going crazy with dense fog it turns brown outside the plane for a few moments until I get above the fog level. if you can tell me something i can try it i try it i trust you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

There is simply nothing with our aircraft that we know that would cause this kind of behavior to happen. We are not able to recreate this either on our test machines. So right now it's really not possible to say what's wrong and since you are the only user reporting this issue, it's most likely something caused by your system/setup, I'm sorry to say.

Archived