A330 Accelerates to 150 kts randomly while taxiing P3D V5.0 HF2

SR-22 Driver

I have read the other threads saying low frame rates can cause this behavior and it can't be fixed.  The plane works fine in P3D V4.5. After upgrading to V5 I have better, more stable frames, and it happens nearly every time I fly the plane. It specifically happens when I switch to an outside view or switch to another app like navigraph charts. Pretty much guaranteed to come back to a plane accelerating uncontrollably down the taxiway.

I have locked my frames at 30.

Running:

P3D V5.0 HF2

I7-7700k O'clocked to 4.8

NVIDIA  2080TI 11GB VRAM

1TB M2 SSD

32 GB Ram

ActiveSky P3D

EZDOK V3

2 Screens - one for P3D, other screen for browser/Navigraph/ActiveSky etc

I have scaled down my settings to avoid a low frame spike.  No Luck.

This does not happen with any other plane.  It is unusable.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

FWIW I am switching to P3D V5.1 HF1 and will report back if I can replicate there.

Richard

I think I might have found the issue.  EzDok V3 has a button in the Effect Studio that says "Taxiing Speed Fix". Hidden down at the bottom and added recently.  Says they specifically added it for Aerosoft and another vendor. You have to select file - update camera set after selecting it for it to stick in another menu panel. Not so intuitive.

May help other people who hit this issue...

I will test and report back if this was it - fingers-crossed.

Richard

This appears to be the issue.  Setting EZDok correctly for the 330 seems to have solved the acceleration issue - I have no clue how it could cause it and how EZDok figured out a way to code it out.

Ahh the complexity of our hobby.  Looking forward to getting to just P3D V5 and FS2020.  Right now I am running FSX Steam for a Concorde and a Jetstream, P3D V3 for I can't remember why, P3D V4 for things like Aspen, other add-ons and because my older machine can't run V5, P3D V5 for some of the newer scenery and FS2020 for VFR only GA.  Maybe I should try XPlane?!

Tx for your help.

Richard

9 hours ago, SR-22 Driver said:

This appears to be the issue.  Setting EZDok correctly for the 330 seems to have solved the acceleration issue - I have no clue how it could cause it and how EZDok figured out a way to code it out.

Ahh the complexity of our hobby.  Looking forward to getting to just P3D V5 and FS2020.  Right now I am running FSX Steam for a Concorde and a Jetstream, P3D V3 for I can't remember why, P3D V4 for things like Aspen, other add-ons and because my older machine can't run V5, P3D V5 for some of the newer scenery and FS2020 for VFR only GA.  Maybe I should try XPlane?!

Tx for your help.

Richard

No worries! Actually we've seen a few different movement issues with EzDoc, but none recently. Thanks for letting us know!

• 3 months later...

active "taxiing speed fix" into EZDok, first clic "show effect studio" next  active "taxiing speed fix" and ready.  this works only for aerosoft airbus

Please login to display this image.

Archived