PRO ACT X / Aerosoft Airbus Flight plan issue

kathmai

Hello,

I am running FSX Acceleration, with Aerosoft Airbus and PRO ATC X on Win7 64 bit

I have an issue loading the flight plan generated by PRO ATC into the FMS of the Airbus.

I checked the path, everything is ok, and first thing strange is that when I click ok to save on Pro Atc, it does not generate the flp file. 

The second strange thing, is that if I continue without loading this generated flight plan, inserting just the SID and STAR, and a few waypoints, I fly the plane, end the fllght

and at that moment, the .fpl file appears in the directory, not the one I created, but the one generated by Pro Atc. Basically it creates the file at the end of the flight, not at the beginning.

I fly also all the PMDG planes 737/777/747  no issues,  with the 787 from QualityWings, no problems either, this happens only with the Aerosoft Airbus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where you first posted is support for the new (2020) Microsoft Flight Simulator, not any earlier versions. This is redirected to the 32 bit Airbus support area, since you seem to indicate you think it's more that than Pro ATC.

Archived