Missing transitions

LeoZP

Since the last cycle (2012 R.1) I miss the transitions in EDDF like KERAX25N in all aircrafts and in EFB2. A downgrade to the cycle 2011 R.1) and they appear. A new download of cylce 2012 and new installation was not successful, again no transitions. As already discussed on other places they are not under the StARs they are still not available.

Thank you for the fast answer. In Frankfurt these Transition are frequently in use. In the past it was just a question below what runway they are but now they disappeared. Does this mean I have to program all waypoints for these transition manually because I cannot find them somewere.

Can be that I have a basic problem in understanding. But I can find e.g. KERA1A..KERA2G STARs but there is no KERAX25N. I dont see them in the charts as well there are only the STARs. But even I could find them in the charts how can I find them in the FMC or EFB2?

The transitions such as KERAX25N no longer exist and therefor cannot be flown.

Take a look at KERAX 1D for example as an RNAV Approach for 07L/C/R or KERAX 1A/1B for 25L/C/R.

The FMC/EFB should all match assuming they are 2012 cycle also.

Archived