EDDK Question Before Purchase

AthenaGrey1

Hi,

I want to purchase your Aerosoft Airport Cologne/Bonn for MSFS and have these questions before proceeding.

1. Is the MSFS Market Place version the same as the latest release available through Aerosoft? The website says Version 1.0.3.0 - via ASUpdater.  But the MSFS Market Place says no version available.

2. Is the Aerosoft Black Sales week offer discount only available here and not through MSFS Market Place also? 

3. Are the two versions identical? And would a direct purchase be installed in the Community folder, which I deleted before every MSFS update.

Apologies if these questions are basic. I am new to FS.

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Updates are done through the ASUPdater and the MS Store (which is often quite late.)

The Black Sales week applies only to the Aerosoft Shop.

Both Versions are identical and installation is always done into the Community folder.

I just purchased EDDK from your store and I am awestruck with the quality of workmanship by the creators at Aerosoft.

There’s an awesome amount of artifacts, signs and terminals to explore that I am just simply parked at the gate and roaming around the airport. It’s truly amazing.

Aerosoft is certainly my default developer to go to for airports. And waiting longingly for your aircraft and other new offerings especially Zurich.

Thank you so much!

Archived