why Have I need Xbox game

Hello

hello
I installed flight with the same problems after having already used my activation key.
I followed the procedure indicated and now I have the XBOX game window that appears. I did the following and then he asked me to put back the cd 1. 
after there is a download.
Can you tell me if the game uses XBOX GAME? 
If not, why did I need to login to XBOX when I don't want to play it ? 

Thanks for your help 

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is something Microsoft wants to have and it is clearly mntioned on the product page that you need an xbox live account:

Please login to display this image.

I have to agree with mopperle here. But I can't see why that would bother you while playing. Putting in the first CD afterwards is normal procedure. An Xbox live account is not interferring with your experiecne during a session :)

Thanks for your reply

ok I 'm going to create a count on Xbox 

but when you say "Putting in the first CD afterwards is normal procedure." Should I put Always the first cd when I want to work flight?

But now I must see how doing with key that I can't put again...

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, syspeo said:

but when you say "Putting in the first CD afterwards is normal procedure." Should I put Always the first cd when I want to work flight?

Yes, this is requirement that came from Microsoft. But there are workarounds when you googlefor it. Aerosoft can not give you a hint here. ;)

• 8 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived