CD German Airports 2

MichaelAKing

Hello Aerosoft,

You have recently withdrawn the FS2004 upgrade for German Airports 2 from your upgrade section,is this because you have come to a commercial decision to not produce one?.

I returned my old CD and purchased the Frankfurt Mega scenery back in 08.12.05,and, have been awaiting the issue of the remaining airports in this series,could you please clarify the situation.

Best Regards

Michael

Customer number 342290

I'm exactly in the same situation: I sent the FS8-GP2 CD, ordered the Frankfurt scenery, and said I want to preorder the GA2 for FS9, for upgrade price.

Therefore I would be interested in the answer, too! I still have the orderform as well as the receipt for Frankfurt.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received the last mailing "aktuell" from Aerosoft (issue winter 07/08) which announces the availibility of German Airports 2 for the 1st quarter 2008, which means only 1 and a half month left. I guess that this time there should not be another delay, but probably it will take some weeks to mail the replacement to all simmers who applied for it.

Keep fingers crossed.

Peter

Hello SAF

While I respect Peter's message was well intended about the upgrade now scheduled for first quarter 2008, according to an aerosoft"aktuel"... I had a similar reply email from aerosoft over 15 months ago, stating that it would be available mid 2007.

I really would appreciate an accurate statement of intent,... yes or no.

Best Regards.

Mike