A320 updated to 1.4.1.1

cirurgiao

Hello.

Yesterday updated my A320 to 1.4.1.1 and then trouble came.

1) When choosing A320 after running P3Dv4.5 simulator crashed -> corrected it by restarting computer

2) With A320 already chosen after some time simulator crashed -> changed to open it with default aircraft then selecting A320 -> while trying to work with windows simulator crashed again.

Since I have all the requirements hardware should be no problem at all.

Tks for help

• Deputy Sheriffs

We have dedicated sections of the forum for A3XX issues instead of "Aircraft General." Please reply with which version of the Airbus you have and I'll move this for you. I would have guessed the A320 Pro, but the latest version is 1.4.0.1, not 1.4.1.1.

There are others much better at troubleshooting the A320 than I am, but as a general observation, what you're seeing is far from typical given a few thousand users, so it's most likely that it's something in your system. If the A320 is the only one you see this with, it could simply be that it's more demanding than other add-ons. Please also reply with:

• Your system specs
  • Which folder the sim is installed in
  • Post the file (not screen print) of your Event Viewer right after the crash

Sorry about so little info. It's A320 Pro. I must have wrote wrong version number.

My specs: win10 64bit Pro + Asus Rampage Extreme VI + I9-10940X + 128GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance (8x16GB) + Galax RTX2080TI + 3 1TB SSD Samsung.

P3Dv4.5 installed in E:\Lockheed Martin\P3D v4. Aerosoft's A320 & A330 PROs installed by default at ...\Documents.

Sorry again and this may be a dumb question but I don't know how to get Event Viewer.

Finally I didn't try with A330 Pro.

PS: it's really frustrating because I'm beginning to understand how Airbus works, how to use FMGS and some other things.

Tks

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can open event viewer by pressing windows key + R and typing eventvwr.msc. In there navigate on the left to "Windows Logs -> Application" and look for any Errors right after the simulator crash happened.

Archived