Aerosoft Cologne Airport Addon EDDK is crashing

Birke

Hi,

at first the Addon is really great - just bought it 1 day ago. Today was flying with A320Neo EDDT-EDDK. Approaching RWY 24 by ILS in Night about 21:30. Just 1NM before the RWY the simulator freezed for 5 seconds. Then crashed without an error message or something else. I could reproduce this with an Diamond DA40 NG. Just played the aircraft in night about 5 NM east of RWY 24 and tried to land. Same result. The simulator stopped working and crashed. If I deactivate the scenery this doesn't happen. Maybe you can reproduce this issue.

Attached you find the second try as a flight file. Just approach and land RWY 24.

Best regards

Daniel

CUSTOMFLIGHT.FLT

Today I could not reproduce the crash anymore. I don't know what solved the problem. At first the FS updated due to an MS update to version 1.11.6.0. After this I tried to clear the whole roling file cache. And now I could land RWY 24 - seems to work now. What of the two paths solved the crash - I don't know.

But thank you so much guys for your assistance. Great job!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Others also didnt see the crash anymore after installing the latest MFS update. Obviously this is the result of "Several crashes were fixed to improve overall stability of the title" they mentioned in their release notes.

Archived