Can't disengage AT

lmhariano

I have recently purchased the A32x bundle for P3D4. I noticed that (unlike in FSX-SE) I no longer have to write a LUA for toggling exterior lights with my current hardware (Saitek X-52), but with the assignments I set in FSUIPC for all other aircraft I can do well.

However, there are two things that worked in the FSX-Steam version, but not in the P3D4 one:

- In FSX I could engage and disengage AP by pressing the Z key (this is the hotkey I set in both FSX and P3D for this command. I mapped this to a button combination in the stick). In P3D4 I can only disengage AP. I must click the button in the FCU for engaging it. This one I can live with.

- In FSX I could disengage AT with Shift+R (the hotkey I set in both FSX and P3D, and which I mapped to another button combination). I can't do so in the P3D Airbus. In other aircraft there is no problem when disengaging A/T.

Which control should I use for this, or how can I map a hotkey to these actions then?

I found the problem: somehow, during the Windows 2004 update that I had shortly after moving to P3D, the settings in my X-52 were reverted to default, and the button I was using for AT disconnect was assigned Clutch button, instead of the command I set. As soon as I restored this to the setting I had, issue was fixed. Thanks for confirming the issue was not in the bus.

Archived