Too large Font Sizes

Hi Guys,

I have been suffering from this for a while with too large font sizes, see attached photos for clarification.

Adjusting COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD = 1 to Adjusting COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD = 0 did not solve the problem. Someone who has experience with this?

Many thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Yannick

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

seems as if the correct foints are not being installed. Sometimes it happens that other software prevents a correct install, like AV Software, Steam Services running in the background etc.

Do you have the following fonts under c:\Windows \Fonts:

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need to reinstall the Airbus. But please make sure to:

- have you anti virus software disabled

- have any steam service running in the background disabled/stopped (check with task manager)

- have your windows firewall enabled

- run the installer of the Airbus as administrator (right click the program symbol, then select "run as administrator")

Don't forget to enable your anti virus software afterwards again.

Very strange this: Product completely removed first, including the folders in the SIM. Reinstalled with the latest version, it seemed to fix the problem until I installed some liverys from iniBuilds, after this the exact same problem came back. Does anyone know what to do with this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I dont think that any of the liveries you used uninstalls font. If so, it would kick iniBuilds elsewhere.

Did you check all the posible reasons Tom listed in his post?

• 4 weeks later...

I have exactly the same issues. I just bought it yesterday and it's as been updated.

37 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Did you read the topic from the beginning and followed the suggestions?

Yes is this also for Windows 10 Pro location. Thanks anyways I will reread it. Sorry I was concerning I don't want to make mistake.

I don't see those any Airbus Fonts in my directory.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Something must be blocking the fonts to be installed into your Fonts folder.

I recommend going through the steps that Tom suggested above.  If those don't work, then there could be something seriously wrong with your system so that the installer doesn't find the Fonts folder at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived