Upset that we can't deliver your hardware? Please read...

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Standby, trying to get information on that.

Thanks mate.

I have preordered through you for now but forgot to add the TQ clamp so will get in touch for that. I am at home til the end of March now so if delivery is in that time frame, its not as much of an issue as before.

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, this one turned out to be simple. We do not provide Amazon.co.uk with this product. So the 'supplier' in this case is somebody else. If Amazon claims that is Aerosoft please let us know. 

I thought it was stated on here that Amazon UK got its stock from a partner of yours that you supplied in the first place?

Apologies if I have misunderstood that.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:12 PM, Marius Ellenbürger said:

This is not true, but it is way faster to ship to customers (aerosoft customers) directly.
We´ll start shipping today to business customers as well.

In the first place we do not ship to Amazon UK directly. Our business partner (also located in the UK) is responsible for Amazon and the retail in the UK.

It was this post Mathijs that led me to brlieve it ultimately came from Aerosoft.

34 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, we do not ship Thrustmaster to any reseller. 

Fair enough.

Is it possible to share news on when you may have the TCA Officers Pack to ship?

Thanks

Since this thread was originally about Honeycomb Bravo supplies, and since I can't get a response by email, I though I'd ask here ....

(1) do you have any updates on delivery status of the Bravo throttle? I placed an order on 6 December but haven't received any email updates.

(2) I had also previously placed a separate order for a Bravo on Amazon.co.uk. An earlier post by Aerosoft in this thread said that your "business partner" is responsible for Amazon and retain in the UK - can you tell me who that business partner is? They seem to have cancelled Bravo orders placed through Amazon.co.uk.

Thanks!

My question still remains when are we that ordered on Amazon with out realising we be pushed to the back of the que arewelikey to get these

most people get mad not at having to wait but by treated like mushrooms 

1 hour ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

Recommended article with further information:

Best regards,
Marius Ellenbürger
Aerosoft GmbH

Thanks. Is there a TM update expected today?

• Aerosoft
18 minutes ago, neilh1983 said:

Sad times. Starting to think I will never get these items.

You will. Very shortly after we get them.  The whole supply chain from Asia is in turmoil, right now there is a massive demand for containers in Asia, so while the products might be there, the shipping container is not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 10:20 AM, janjoensson said:

Hi!

I ordered my throttle beginning of May together with a new computer from Komplett.se (the largest retailer of electronics in the Nordic countries). I have been in contact with Komplett.se several times as the delivery date has been postponed I think eight times since May. Now expected delivery is in February 2021. They claim they have more than a few 100 orders waiting since Spring (and Aerosoft is their supplier).

Reading the discussions here, I wonder is it better to cancel the order at Komplett.se and order directly from Aerosoft, or better to wait? Buying through Komplett.se was at no discount at all so I thought orders were treated equal, but an answer above in this forum gives the impression costumers buying directly from Aerosoft are always prioritized. And since demand is so high as I understand it, maybe this mean that the retailer orders will have to wait for many more month to come?

Thanks for any advice.

Happy New Year to everyone in the Aerosoft team and keep up the good work!

Best regards

Jan Jönsson

Hi again!

How come noone replied to my post from 31/12/2020

Best regards

Jan

Archived