Content Manager Update ?

I have the boxed version now updated to version 1.10.11.0 - and the MFS work OK.

I am however surprised to to see in the Content mgr that almost all installed packages read: "NEWER GAME VERSION REQUIRED TO UPDATE" - what does it mean and if applicable what shall I do?

The Core content is "UP TO DATE"

Åke

No, not this time. The first patches .7 and .8 for instance took me automatically to the shop for update, but the last updates are taking place in the game mode. I wonder why the behaviour has changed.

It remain as I wrote above despite of updating the Microsoft Shop. There was several item waiting for update but none related to MFS. Frankfurt Airport for example have this text I mentioned above in the Content Manager with version 0.1.30 

Can anyone explain what the text mean in practise?

Åke

42 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sometimes a part of the content is released before the sim version that is required is around. You do not have to do anything, will sort itself out.

Perfect,

thanks Mathijs, 

Åke

Archived