ENVA Elavation issue

olschelsea8

On 29.12.2020 at 13:35, OPabst sagte:

And why is thee AFX_ENVA_ALT.BGL file ending with .OFF, in this case the file as no effect? Rename the file to AFX_ENVA_ALT.BGL and remove the .off ending.

It's easy to understand if you've read the previous posts, Oliver! I've still tried with turning off the AFX alt bgl to fix the issue, as Jürgen said with NO effect. Before that, of course, it wasn't off and had already caused the issue. So your solution doesn't have any effect. Whatever, thx anyway. 

• Developer

Hi, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this?

On 12/28/2020 at 2:40 PM, xopenwaterx said:

Same issue here, but only applies to sode! 

From the screenshot you've posted it looks like the issue you have is the same as OP where only the GSX ground vehicles are placed at an incorrect altitude?
Since the name of the AFCAD was changed I suspect that the py file from FSDT would need to be updated if it takes the filename into account.

One thing you could try is to restore the old AFCAD name by renaming "ENVA_ADEP4_ADE.bgl" to "AFX_ENVA.bgl"

The AFCADs are located in these three locations:

...\Vaernes v2.0 - P3Dv5\Scenery\
...\Vaernes v2.0 - P3Dv5\ConfigTool\Library\StaticAircraft\Off\Scenery\
...\Vaernes v2.0 - P3Dv5\ConfigTool\Library\StaticAircraft\On\Scenery\

All of these three BGL files would need to be renamed to "AFX_ENVA.bgl".

Archived