ENVA Elavation issue

olschelsea8

Good evening, hope everyone is healthy and safe. Got an issue with ENVA P3Dv5.1. Was looking for all my gsx vehicles and as i moved around noticed everything was under the aircraft. My insertion points are set and i already reinstalled and removed any double scenery.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
45 minutes ago, olschelsea8 said:

Set everything to HIGH? 

"...\Prepar3D Addons\Aerosoft\Vaernes v2.0 - P3Dv5\ConfigTool\Aerosoft - Vaernes v2 - ConfigTool.exe"

Yes i have FTX and its set on YES and everything on HIGH besides the animation and and static aircraft which ive lowered or set too off. Do you recommend installing the scenery in ecosystems/aerosoft?

Where would be the best place for example i have my sim addons in D:Lockheed martin /p3d/addons. Again not trying to be difficult just wanna do it right the first time so I don't take up hard working peoples time. 

• Developer

Hi, is it only the GSX vehicles that's placed below ground, or does this happen with regular AI traffic as well?
If it's only the GSX vehicles then the issue looks similar to this one: fsdreamteam forums
In this case a specific file is required to define the correct altitude that GSX should place the vehicle objects.

Yeah just the GSX vehicle and i have installed the file but still it shows under the plane. But since this is a FSDT and not AS then guess just gatta wait for a fix.

• 2 weeks later...

I was fighting with ENVA also in this topic :

I won't tell you what happened but had to install P3Dv4 ENVA version and bypass P3Dv5 ENVA version - I can't explain it why but when I applied P3Dv4 version to P3Dv5 version all started to work in P3Dv5... 

This was the biggest miracle in the whole P3D scenery "career" I ever had.

• 5 weeks later...

Same issue here, but only applies to sode! 

Scenery entry is correct 

new version 1040 (p3d V5)

all ENVA FTX NOR (ORBX) files are off

rebuilt new sode files (deleted xml files and started config manager)

it's a nightmare! 

vor 16 Stunden , data63 sagte:

may an altitude correction file in ORX-Vector or in the /scenery/world/scenery DIR?

hi juergen,

i found a ENVA bgl in the scenery/world/scenery with no effect. 😕

New new version of ORBX Vector has no option with an altitude correction, i think. Found no altitude correction menue like in the old V4.5 Vector version. 

• Developer

And why is thee AFX_ENVA_ALT.BGL file ending with .OFF, in this case the file as no effect? Rename the file to AFX_ENVA_ALT.BGL and remove the .off ending.

Archived