Make an major update.

JackiA330Airbus

hi guys. New here

For the price for the A330 and its the only best one out there in the flight sim world, I have a few problems with it and I think that you guys need to take this report seriously.  

Almost 70% of the switch doesn't work in the A330 cockpit which includes the fire extinguisher,  engine oil check, voice volume nab, ecam nab, few things in the MCDU and the CPDLC. 

I know that this aircraft is for educational purposes but for more understanding and realistic experience,  make all these stuff work in the aircraft.  

Doesn't make any sense where customers are looking for fully realistic aircraft and the best looking a330 isn't.

Fslab makes there's realistic with all the switches and buttons. 

I have a engine fire twice and I click the agent button so many times and nothing happened.  

Don't say it's a fault. No! It's not because I tried it on others and other had the same issuse. 

So, please guys,  make your customers problem and opinions come through.  

Very easy to do the update. 

And one more thing, make the aircraft to function well on very low frames like 10, 15 and 20 fps. Not everyone can afford a high end PC. 

I'm here caring for all who wants the most fully realistic functionality aircraft to get it not to be using some half 2d stuff.

Next problem.  Only one engine guys?

Make an update a soon as possible with all the variables engine for the a330 and delta does have RR i guess not. 

They have other types. So update it so you will get more customers too. 

Early next year you will get more customers for the a330 if you make the major updates. 

Most people says Fslab airbus cockpit looks like fs2009 but it operates realistic all buttons and switches work.

Stop focusing only on FS2020 there is p3dv5.1 and please fix the aircraft please pleasw please 🙏 

Let p3d users have a more realistic experience. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but all your wishes will not come true. As many times said, the modelling of the Aerosoft Airbus reflects the daily job of a pilot under SOP. So why should functions/errors be modelled which dont occure within 500.000 hrs of flying. The most frequent errors in an aircraft are broken toilettes. And many functions/switches are never being used by the pilots but only by the groundcrew and/or maintenance staff. There was never a promise that failures or are all switches will be modelled correctly. If you want something like that, you have to look for a completely different price range. And even the malware bus you mentioned doesnt model everything correct and completely.

And this ends this discussion. All future posts with similar requests will be deleted.

Nothing like reading the documentation before one posts opinions.  I know it's not really in vogue in today's world, but I personally like to read documentation before I go off and criticize a product.  Proof again, I'm one of a very few who do this.

Archived