i have a tca quadrant and its not that great, the idle position is at reverse and its not working very good.

big boss

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And in what aircraft is that?

also can fsx even use quadrant throttle? everytime i boot the game the throttle is set to the airelon and elevator trim??? its so confusing

• Deputy Sheriffs

The FSX version of the bus is not supporting the TCA. It’s recognized like any other throttle. One axis from max rev to toga.

You can try to split the axis with FSUIPC (payware).

Maybe a future firmware update of the TCA will bring that option.

4 hours ago, masterhawk said:

The FSX version of the bus is not supporting the TCA. It’s recognized like any other throttle. One axis from max rev to toga.

You can try to split the axis with FSUIPC (payware).

Maybe a future firmware update of the TCA will bring that option.

well, thats a bummer.. atleast there is a way to disable thrust to stop the idle position bug but i sacrifice reverse thrust

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, big boss said:

well, thats a bummer.. atleast there is a way to disable thrust to stop the idle position bug but i sacrifice reverse thrust

I haven’t tested and I don’t know if it works. But if the throttle axis is splited it should be possible do assign it to throttle axis and reverser axis.

So a lot try and error.

Just now, masterhawk said:

I haven’t tested and I don’t know if it works. But if the throttle axis is splited it should be possible do assign it to throttle axis and reverser axis.

So a lot try and error.

yea, the problem is that the idle position is set just below the auto throttle so i decided to wait for the next firmware update. i already sent emails to thrustmaster support and they said that they are trying to integrate tca into fsx and microsoft flight games

Archived