Missing Jetways at LSZH

keithgiannni

Hi,

Some quick help, please. I have moved to P3DV5.1 from P3DV4.5. I have installed LSZH Professional. All is good save for some missing Jetways as can been seen in the pictures. I have the latest Sode installed. Latest update for Zurich. There is no conflict with Orbx GES. I have removed the old LSZH scenery for V4.5 on my PC. As can be seen, I do have some Jetways, but not all particularly at the A gates. I cannot see anyone with this issue in the Forums, so I am guessing the error is mine some how. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Keith

(PS Thank you AS for the free upgrades, too!!)

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

that's strange - some of the jetways (E34) seem to be present - also afaik the are (unfortunatly) no SODE-jetways for Zurich pro

Are you using GSX2 and have created an exclusion?

• Developer

Please check the insert point in Orbx, needs to be below the other addon airports.

What you see, are the static secondary jetways at positions which have more then one.

So, all Jetways set via the Afcad are not existing, which points to the issue, that the Afcad is not the last active one.

Thanks Oliver and Juergen,

The Orbx was correctly placed but I did see an exclusion in the GSX Control panel which must have been there when I had P3DV4.5 installed. Removed the exclusion and all working now. Many thanks to you both!!

Best,

Keith

Archived