EDDF Approach ILS 07L / ILS Y

Detlef Krueger

Hi, everyone
today i had a little problem:
Approach 07L in bad weather.
Approach 07L ILS Z / Frequenz 111.75 i intercept the GS over Waypoint NODGO at 5000ft.
The aircraft losed the GS during descend approx. 9NM away from EDDF. The ILS GS is missing then. I tried it two times.
After that, i used the Approach ILS Y.  That works fine for me.

SYSTEM:
Prepare 3D V4.5
AS EDDF latest version (downloaded last week from my account)
Hallo,
hatte heute ein Problem.
Anflug auf die 07L EDDF. Aufgrund der schlechten Sicht, entschied ich mich für einen Anflug auf die 07 L-ILS Z Frequenz 111.75
Den GS hatte ich auch rechtzeitig bei 5000 ft via NODGO eingefangen. Im Sinkflug verschwand der GS abrupt bei einer Distanz von ca. 9NM zur Schwelle.
Daraufhin wiederholte ich den Anflug ein zweites Mal mit dem gleichen Ergebnis.

Nach dem zweiten Fehlversuch habe ich dann den ILS Y Anflug gewählt, auch wenn die nur CAT I freigegeben ist (Irgendwie muss man ja runter...). Hier klappte der Anflug. Bei c. 1000ft habe ich dann den AP dann ohne Zwischenfall disconnected.
Kann es sein, das AS hier einen Bug in der Szenerie hat oder habe ich irgendwas falsch verstanden?

• Developer

Can you please keep the language, related to the forum you use! Or should I answer in spanish next?

The scenery holds only a navigation Instrument, based on the parameters given in the Airport facility data (Afcad BGL), and there is no Bug possible, that is scenery related. When the position, frequency and glidepath degrees are given, the rest is part of the system of the sim, not of the scenery code.

Maybe your aircraft systems couldn’t handle it correct, but that needs to be discussed with he aircraft developers, what ever your aircraft was.

Archived