RELEASED: Real World Database v1.5

Hello Aviation-Fans!

The Day has come to finally update the biggest and most accurate Database in the whole game. The Real World Database has grown to 140 Aircrafts and over 600 Airline-Files. This is by far the best you can get.

In this update, I concentrated on implementing major cargo airlines such as UPS or FedEx with their current aircrafts and their unique destinations. Furthermore, I expanded Airlines with adding the Embraer E-Jets and Bombardier Canadair Regional Jet to their fleet. As it is the standard of RWD, they come with their schedule. Additionally, I added many Airlines such as Vistara, Windrose Airlines, Viva Aerobus and Royal Flight.

As you know the current virus is affecting the global aviation industry heavily. I concluded that I will keep the pre-crisis schedule. In this update, the A380 is still flying to Routes such as Birmingham or Dusseldorf, but I removed retired aircrafts such as Air France A380 or British Airways B744.

The next major update is going to be released in March or April next year.

I have also included a small Manual for a clean install.

As always, rate this file, share it with your friends and write a comment.

Cheers!

Real World Database v1.5

Please login to display this image.

Archived