Aerosoft Airport Köln/Bonn CTD

Primello

Okay, I could solve the problem for me. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what has helped to make it a success.

On the one hand I increased my virtual memory. On the other hand, I have deleted the content.xml, so that this file is created new by the MFS2020.

You can find the content.xml here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Is this problem solved in between? Because I own MSFS too and would like to get some airports for it, but I see there are obviously issues with Aerosoft products and MSFS. So I would wait so long till the issues are solved.

A kind feedback from my side, about something I  sometimes see here (and I mean in honestly: KIND feedback just to be keen of) 😉 

If only one/or several out of thousends of users report an issue, does this really exclude that Aerosoft products have this issue? Or could it be that maybe just not enough users report them for other reasons? As they have enough else to fly to.   

Any feedback would be welcome! 

Thanks a lot!

Marcus

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all. I purchased EDDK today and seem to have the same issue. I can start a flight on Rwy32R but when I get over the terminal area I get a CTD. I have removed the addon and flown the same flight with the default Airport and have no issue. I have over 330 addons including many high end airports like Seattle, NY and your EDLP Paderborn and don't have any issue. Is there a known solution please.

Cheers Anton von Sierakowski

Here are my system specs....

Specifications

Motherboard
ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX Motherboard.

Processor
Intel Core i7 4770K 4.3GHz Quad Core Unlocked CPU, LGA1150

CPU Cooling
Noctua D14 Super Air CPU Cooler

RAM
16Gb Kingston HyperX BLU 1600 (4x4Gb)

Graphics
1 x ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 TUF 6GB GDDR6 

Drives
- 240Gb Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 2.5 Boot drive with Win10 64bit OS (See below)
- 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO SSD 2.5 for Fsim (P3Dv4)
- 240Gb Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 2.5 for AeroFly2
- 2TB 3.5" 7400RPM (Seagate ST2000DM001) User Data and non system Programs

Chassis
Cooler Master Storm Trooper Side panel case

Power Supply
Corsair RW850W

Monitor
Samsung SyncMaster 24" LED Monitor (24B300H)
1920x1280
LG 19" W-1943TE 2nd monitor

Keyboard, Mouse and Controls

Corsair Vengeance K95 Gaming Keyboard
Corsair Vengence M65 Gaming Mouse
Saitek X55 Rhino Stick and Throttles
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Optical Drive
Pioneer BDR-208DBKS Blueray writer

Card Reader
Thundertake Extreme Speed 3.0 Card Reader

Comms
LAN
4Tb NAS
N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Gateway Wireless + USB
Bluetooth

Operating System
MS Windows 10.0 64-Bit Home Ver 1909
OS Build 18363.1256

I suggest also here:

Roll back the NVIDIA driver. Seems the latest Nvidia driver has problems after the new update. I switched back to 457.51 today and FS works again 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. Only when approaching EDDK. When taking off from it, no problems. And it works, when I do a short haul (around 1h or less) to EDDK. When doing longer flights (1:30h and above), approachng into EDDK causes a CTD. I also have EDDL installed. Don't know right now, if it would be the same issue there.

My eventlogger says, it's a problem with CoherentUIGT.dll.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21.12.2020 at 13:38, LH4371 sagte:

I had these CTD also after the latest update running v1.11.7 and what helped is to disable real air traffic and multiplayer in the MSFS data options....

i have the same problem but your idea isn´t working. what can I do ?

Archived