SimStarter Please Select Platform

julian176

Hello everyone!

I just purchased Simstarter NG P3D to use with my installed version of Prepar3D v5, recently updated to v5.1. Now, Simstarter NG P3D and P3D v5.1 are both installed on the C: drive, along with many other (also Aerosoft) addons. When launching Simstarter NG however, I receive following error message:

Please login to display this image.

Checking the registry, everything seems to be fine. Am I missing something else?

Thanks for your help!

Julian

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, julian176 said:

Hello everyone!

I just purchased Simstarter NG P3D to use with my installed version of Prepar3D v5, recently updated to v5.1. Now, Simstarter NG P3D and P3D v5.1 are both installed on the 😄 drive, along with many other (also Aerosoft) addons. When launching Simstarter NG however, I receive following error message:

Checking the registry, everything seems to be fine. Am I missing something else?

Thanks for your help!

Julian

If you click on „Please select platform“ will then open a Dropdown menu to select the sim?

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, julian176 said:

Please have a look here:

Archived