Fail to install EDDB in P3DV5

hougardy

I donot have P3DV4 but when I install EDDB for P3DV5 I cannot run the configurator as I do receive a registration error/cannot find path for P3DV4. The installer installs in the default c:\P3Dadd-ons\Aerosoft folder.

Help appreciated.

Peter Hougardy

I am working the same issue. If you are referring to the AS_Mega-Airport-Berlin-Brandenburg-Prof_Orbx-Patchv5.zip file, it gives a "Error: Please install the Addon - Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg Professional - first" when you try and run it.

Downloading now - it's a little confusing since that is in a box with Optional SODE Jetways as the title - I did not look closely enough at the file size.

Thanks for the quick help.

Hi Tom,

Many thanks for the quick response/solution! I had the same outcome as smaunder. The SODE comment makes it confusing. Better to move the V5 installer right under the V4 installer!

It now works 🙂

Greetings,

Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Developer
47 minutes ago, hougardy said:

Hi Tom,

Many thanks for the quick response/solution! I had the same outcome as smaunder. The SODE comment makes it confusing. Better to move the V5 installer right under the V4 installer!

It now works 🙂

Greetings,

Peter

Fine. Regarding the confusing position of the V5 Installer, I will ask next week once again the responsible Aerosoft person, but I expect to get the same answer as before: „limited by the options of the shop software“

Archived