EDDB ILS 25L/25R

airway

Hi, I just made a ILS approach to EDDB RW 25L with frequency 109.5 (IBSW) set. The autopilot turned at D24.5 KLF left to intercept the localizer (in LOC mode). The aircraft followed both localizer and glidepath but not for RWY 25L but for RWY 25R which has a frequency of 109.9 (IBNW). Is there something mixed up with the two frequencies in the scenery?

Regards Roland

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, airway said:

Hi, I just made a ILS approach to EDDB RW 25L with frequency 109.5 (IBSW) set. The autopilot turned at D24.5 KLF left to intercept the localizer (in LOC mode). The aircraft followed both localizer and glidepath but not for RWY 25L but for RWY 25R which has a frequency of 109.9 (IBNW). Is there something mixed up with the two frequencies in the scenery?

Regards Roland

Are you running the professional version? If yes, update was released shortly.

If no, yes there is a mix up of 07R/25L.

• Deputy Sheriffs
32 minutes ago, airway said:

Yes I am running the professional version and made the update to 1.0.2.0. I do not have a newer update in the ASUpdater.

Ok, I will check the AFCAD.

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 hours ago, airway said:

i Bob, I am using P3Dv4.5 HF3

Regards Roland

I don’t run v4 with addons. That’s just my blank and fast loading dev environment.

I can check the v4 AFCAD if you send it to me. But I don’t expect any error in the AFCAD.

EDDB_AFX-OP01-BER.bgl

• Deputy Sheriffs
48 minutes ago, mail@schraepel.com said:

P3Dv4.5 HF3

"Simply wait for the official fix." --> was the answer from O. Pabst ??

The update was released already and is used by the topic creator.

• Developer

1 hour ago, airway said:

Bob, please find attached my AFCAD File.

Regards Roland

This is the correct Afcad of the V4 Version 1.0.2.0 and all frequenzes are correct here:

Don't know what source for the ILS Approach your Aircraft has used.

Btw, you can check the ILS Frequences the Sim has via the MAP View and click on the Airport.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived