3D image at start?

A little something: Starting procedure: The image of the hangar appears as 3D format. Contours can be seen twice in green and red. If you put on 3D glasses (green-red) you have a spatial image. Is that correct? Has anyone else noticed that?
My monitor: Samsung C49RG90, 49", 5120x1440

Regards

Sigi

I think so. Intel i9-9900K, NVIDIA  MSI RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, 2 Samsung EVO Plus M.2 each 2TB and more in high Quality, a little monster, should be enough...everything else is fine and no problems, most slidern on ULTRA and 30-40 FFS, that is ok for me.

The spatial impression when wearing colored 3D glasses is that the selection windows (Welcome, Flight School, Marketplace, Options, etc.) and also the FPS display in the upper right corner (Developer!) are on the front of the screen and behind them in spatial depth the hangar with the moving people and gates.
The latest NVIDIA driver is installed and Win10 is also the latest version.

Funny...

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

I have no VR equipment or software installed. Where do I switch the VR mode on and off?
Only one hangar picture is affected when MSFS is started, all other visual impressions are "normal".

Archived