Uninstalling and re installing P3D5

keenrw

Hi

Just a quick question .... i use P3D4.5 and v5 and have the Airbus installed in both, would it affect the Airbus in P3D4.5 if i uninstall the v5 version (as i notice it uses the same folders) ready to reinstall P3Dv5 when the new HF comes out?.... i normally just update P3D by reinstalling the client, content and scenery but thinking of going for a  fresh reinstallation.

Thanks

Rich

• Deputy Sheriffs

Shouldnt be a problem as long as you have the Bus installed outside the P3D folder. This is the big advantage when using the add-on.xml methode. You can completely unistall the sim and addons are not affected. Except they place files inside P3D (like TFDi with trueglass and realglass)

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Shouldnt be a problem as long as you have the Bus installed outside the P3D folder. This is the big advantage when using the add-on.xml methode. You can completely unistall the sim and addons are not affected. Except they place files inside P3D (like TFDi with trueglass and realglass)

Brill OK thanks so i don't need to really uninstall the Airbus as its in a folder outside P3D?

Archived