A320 issues with flight model, shaking, steering, hard landing

Marekm

Hi Everybody,

I was trying different solutions for this problem and I can't find it. In fact, every time I try to fly Aerosoft A320 I'm facing issues. It's strange because I have absolutely no issues with the same P3D configuration and using the same addons when I fly PMDG 737, 777, 747, or Majestic Q400, or other planes.

From time to time I try to flight A320 / 321 and the same story begins.

The begging is usually ok, besides today when I notice that the plane was a little bit shaking when I just stand in the parking place. Then everything was ok, take off fine and during the climb, the shaking started. I see that wind is 30 knots and the plane behaves like I am flying in a tornado. But the worst came when I was trying to descent, the plane is climbing instead of descending or descending rapidly or become uncontrollable. I even tried to fly the same route (Munich to Frankfurt) with PMDG 737 and no issues, good flight with the lading rate 115 fps.

Sometimes all the flight is good to the approach when Airbus is not descending properly, not catching G/s, overfly runway, really many different things happening. Even when I fly with the addon with captain and FO doing most of the things. 

My computer maybe it's not the latest but still, god for P3D v4.5 - i7, 32 Gb RAM, GeForce 1080, SSD disc, and all other applications that could influence are turned off.

What could be the source of the issues? I was trying different configurations of P3d itself from ultra to middle/high. Maybe A320 is more sensitive or demanding but it would be great if I could find the proper settings and fly normally without constant problems. 

Do you see the solution to this? 

Thanks in advance!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Marekm,

What kind of fps do you usually get on your sim? Does the fps ever drop below 18?

There is a limitation with our busses where the fps has to stay all the time above 18 in order to avoid flight controls fall out of sync with P3D and start shaking.

The issue is discussed pretty detailed here as well if you want to take a closer look: 

• 1 month later...

FPS is not the reason; it is solely an easy answer to a difficult problem. 

My system delivers more than enough FPS, and yet I still experience this horrible behaviour. 

If you look at my thread mentioned above, you can see in the videos that the FPS is fine, but suddenly it drops to very low levels with the Aerosoft Airbus, and this can occur even when flying over water with few clouds. 
No other aircraft exhibit this tendency, even airliners of greater complexity in heavier weather. 

Aerosoft are unable or unwilling to reach out with ideas, and simply answer that it is a FPS related issue followed soon after by thread closure or user censure when users tire of progressing their own posts.

There is a possibility that Windows or some other system influence is momentarily and adversely affecting the aircraft or its systems, and whilst I have asked Aerosoft if there is a way of checking logs for any such interaction, they say not. 

It’s a classic case of “if it wasn’t for the customer, we’d be able to get on with our work”.

Additionally, my system is well within the minimum requirements:

i7 9700K o/c 4.8Ghz

32Gb 3200 RAM

W10 SSD / 2x 2Tb 7200 RPM

GTX1080

P3D4

XP11

MSFS 2020

Archived