Sensitivity issue with Logitech Flight Yoke System

So on msfs I have an issue where my yoke is massively over sensitive. I move it a little and it makes much bigger changes than it should.

I have tried to change the sensitivity of it in the control settings. This helps to some extent, however, after a certain point the the same issue occurs as it becomes insanely sensitive again - even worse than before!

I'm pretty sure this is because msfs is expecting an aileron axis that spans nearly 180 degrees such as the Honeycomb yoke whereas my Logitech Flight Yoke System only spans roughly about 90 degrees. (Same effect on the elevator axis) This means that my yoke is around twice as sensitive. There also appears to be no setting to limit the maximum use of the yoke which I feeling would solve this issue.

This means that plane are almost impossible to control safely/ realistically. 

I've added the video below to try and show this as best I can. However, it's difficult to show without you seeing the small input I was making. Also i was flying with no wind in the clip.

Can anyone help fix this?? Any help is will be greatly appreciated!

Jake :)

Please login to view this video.

Archived