Editing Sim Wings Mega Airport London Heathrow

roytc

I downloaded, and installed this yesterday, and want to edit some of the ticked items.

Is this possible, or do I have to uninstall from P3d v4, and then reinstall, and then tick required items.

Thanks roytc.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, roytc said:

I downloaded, and installed this yesterday, and want to edit some of the ticked items.

Is this possible, or do I have to uninstall from P3d v4, and then reinstall, and then tick required items.

Thanks roytc.

No idea what you want to do, but where is the difference if installed yesterday or today?

Sorry if I am sounding sarcastic, but may I suggest that you read the question before answering it.

My question was, that I need to do some editing, and is it possible to access the newly installed version, or would it be 

easier to do another install and do the necessary ticking when it’s requested ?
Thank you roytc.

• Developer

Sorry, but maybe I could not read your language, but if you are not able to explain in correct words what you mean with "editing", nobody can help. There is nothing to edit in the scenery.

You can "configure" the Scenery based on the Option in the Configtool. But that is not editing.

How to do that, you maybe should read the Manual, before asking.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived