Step by step guide

Reald

There *really* should be though.  As far as I am concerned, this product, which I have owned since day 1, requires it to make the product complete. Shame on AS for keeping this on the "back burner" for so long!! I do hope that this scenario can be eventually completed, though I have my doubts.

TMM

And please, please, please do not tell people to just use the Step-by-Step instructions from the smaller Buses (Vol 6).  People who are buying the A330 but have never owned the other Buses should not have chase down a tutorial.  When the A330 was released, it was understood that there was a delay with the tutorial.  The issue was clearly explained and was, for the most part, accepted.  Subsequently, as this same question was asked in other threads, the responses were typically that it was going to be finished.  In fact, in the thread below, the indication was that the tutorial would be completed.  That was back in March.

This is really not fair to those who have been waiting patiently for the tutorial as well as *new* customers who may be picking up the aircraft for the first time, but have to look elsewhere to find a good tutorial for a product that should have one; that has been promised one.  So please Aerosoft, just make a decision.  I have owned the product since its release so a tutorial does me no good.  But how about we take care of new customers...please.

Keep making good things happen for all simmers!

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived