A330 Professional Radio Malfunction

tristanm

Hello, I recently updated to Version 1.0.3.1 of the 330 Professional and was unable to tune certain frequencies while flying today. For example when trying to tune 135.525, the aircraft would only tune to 135.524. I had to manually set the frequency using my vPilot Client.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No definite dates available but I would say within 2-3 weeks given that everything goes well with testing. There are few other features as well that we would like to implement that requires some testing still.

oh 2-3 weeks. That is so disappointing. Considering this is an issue across the whole of the A3xx fleet and affecting all external radio applications, software and hardware (Pro ATCx, Saitek panels, Pilot2ATC to name a few) and affecting the immersion. I think this should be a hotfix and not roped with implementing other features that are not bugs.

Please reconsider and get radio fix out as a hotfix.

Thank you

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Archived