Latest updates in My instant Downloads

Hi Aerosoft

Is is possible to update the files to "My instant downloads" as long as the AS updater is unstable?
Well it is not working for me, and I follow the string with the troubles with updater. 
In updater this is the talest files. And it looks like there is gab to the latest versions.

File(s): 

AS_A318-A319-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV4_V1310.zip 

File(s): 

AS_A330-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV4_V1010.zip 

All the best

Jens

Sorry for my explaining,  Mathijs 

What I meant is that the sceneries in instant download,  are not updated to the latest versions which the AS updater will do... So if it was possible to get the latest versions somehow anyway... eg. in the "instant downloads" on ones account. .

Anyway there seem to be a development in my challenges with the update manager. Because the program was suddenly visible today, so I was able to take a screen shot. And it looks like its maybe an MSFS issue. I will try to look at the forum for that connection..

Thank you

Jens

Please login to display this image.

ASUpdater_App_Log.txt

• Developer

There's something wrong with your product file for Maastricht P3D v4. The log stops there.

Please upload it here so I can take a look. You can find it in <Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:42 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

There's something wrong with your product file for Maastricht P3D v4. The log stops there.

Please upload it here so I can take a look. You can find it in <Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products.

Hi Hans Hartmann

Thank you for your persistence. 

Jens

as_maastricht_p3dv4.xml

Archived