EDDB, no ground traffic

hhk

Hello!

I just downloaded, installed, and activated EDDB (BER). But I have no ground traffic. Has ground traffic to be activated seperately? In this case: how to do so?

Thanks for help, and kind regards
Horst

• Deputy Sheriffs

Oops, sorry, please ignore my previous answers. I overlooked that you are using X-Plane. 

I don't know that X-Plane version of the scenery, so can't answer the initial question.

• Developer

Ground Traffic currently does not work with Vulkan but only with OpenGL. This is because the plugin used is not compatible with Vulkan and this issue affects a lot of sceneries.

If you check the EDDB download, you manually need to copy files from the default EDDB download to the Activate BER folder. No traffic fix, but it sets the BER as active. You might need to use 3rd party program for traffic. Hopefully they might revisit EDDB as both P3D and X-Plane 11 versions need work. 

Well, that is, what I have done; I activated BER (instead of SFX). But this does not solve the issue of lacking ground traffic. And this is not a matter of Vulkan or not. As well with Vulkan as well without Vulkan, there is no ground traffic, neither at EDDB (BER), nor at EDDB (SFX), unfortunately.
Thanks for your answer anyhow; regrads
Horst

• Developer

Well... with OpenGL I get ground traffic at Schönefeld (SXF) as expected. There's not that much going on but some moving vehicles are there, I have spotted three of them.

Archived