Struggle With Exporting PFPX Flight Plan to a321 Pro in P3dv5

I have been working on this for several hours but I just can't get it. I create a .flp plan in PFDX, then export through documents. Reading some other posts, I assume I have to save the flightplan in the documents folder under aerosoft/airbus/flightplans/ with the .flp extension. I noticed that I had this path in my C:/users/name/documents, but not in my C:/users/name/onedrive/documents, so I created the same path in one drive. Then there is the Axxxx/Flightplans folder in the A320A321 pro folder - can I point PFPX to this folder at all? So, I type in the .flp name into the MCDU 1L, but the complete flight plan does not pull up - only the Departure and Landing airports with one transition. This sisreally confusing. I am using NavData Pro for the plane, but Navigraph for the PFPX ( I haven't found any way to replace Navigraph with NavData Pro in PFPX.) I didn't think it made a difference, but I am just asking. So how do I get a complete flightplan from PFPX into a321 pro? 

Thanks.

I use neither the Aerosoft Airbus or have a useable cycle for NavdataPro so mods feel free to correct any errors here.

It is quite important that the AIRAC provider and cycle are matched across all your addons.

Set the PFPX path in NavdataPro to C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData if it is not already detected, verify it is installed to PFPX and generate/compute a route.

Ensure that the simulator and documents folder entries are set correctly in the PFPX export dialogue, I would suggest posting a snaphot of your export paths set.

Select the Airbus Extended export option and use the BROWSE button to navigate to Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans.

PFPX will not export the SID/STAR to the addon, this is selected via the MCDU. If you are using a short route SID exit to STAR entry there may only be one waypoint.

Archived