A320 A.Floor coming on for no reason. Following checklist. Also Spadnext, hardware on Comm1 and 2 will not change frequency in cockpit, works the other way around

laurielourensz

I am constantly getting A.Floor coming on at various stages of climb, today just going through FL170 for no reason.  Gear up, flaps up, speedbrake back to normal position and throttles set to climb power as requested by PFD.  At times I get A.floor at other levels of climb.  I have reinstalled the aircraft yesterday and no difference.  I fly the B738 and 777 with no issues like this.

Since your recent update I cannot change frequency on my hardware via Spadnext.  I can change squark code and QNH all OK.  I have seen reports of this on social media so I know I am not the only person with this issue.

Please come back to me ASAP as the Airbus is unflyable.  Thanks Laurie

Intel i9-10900K, ASrock Z490 Extreme, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GeForce TRX2080 Super

What is your climb speed? Do not climb at below green dot and don’t expect starting climb performance. This is an accountants aeroplane and to quote Airbus everything is optimised (gutless). The word that strikes terror into an Airbus pilots heart is expedite as the bus just cannot do it.

Archived